- Add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart, then head to the top and click 'view cart' to check out. After your payment is processed you'll receive an invoice via email. In the invoice will be a link to download the purchase to your computer. You can also access your purchases in the members area.
Organising Your Home Office
Do you have a home office or alternatively, are you intending to set one up soon? Here we discuss various tips for organising your home office for peak performance along with suggestions on how to go about choosing your desk, chair, lighting, computer and even what decorations to consider! Make your workstation the best it can be to accelerate your productivity while working from home.
1. Tips For Organising A Home Office (501 words)
2. What's The Best Computer For Your Home Office? (636 words)
3. 6 Tips For Lighting The Home Office (542 words)
4. How To Choose The Best Chair For Your Home Office (513 words)
5. How To Choose The Best Desk For Your Home Office (512 words)
Please note, the file is a single text file (.txt) which contains all of the articles and these articles are in UK English.
WHAT ARE PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS ARTICLES?You can purchase and edit and use these as you wish - for example, you may place these on your blog, create an eBook, put them together to make a substantial "free" giveaway to entice sign-ups, place them in your newsletter etc... Simply put you can take these articles and use them anywhere you like, and call them your own.
There is (1) restriction we place on these kits, you may not purchase these for reselling. These kits may not be resold in their original state, or even reasonably close to it, under any circumstances.* Please be considerate and use reasonable judgement in meeting our guidelines (it's appreciated!)
SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR CONTENT KITS:
- You can put your own name on the articles and call them your own.
- You can change (edit/enhance/rewrite) the content as you wish.
- You can use this content on your website or blog.
- You can use this content in your newsletter.
- You can use this content in your autoresponder.
- You can give this content away for free or as part of a promotional offer.
- You can use this content in your social media marketing.
- You can create an eBook from it.
Please Note: You cannot distribute PLR via most article directories.