I'm originally from the UK, and went to Australia when I was 18 on a working holiday visa for 1 year and never returned :-) I have been living in Melbourne ever since with my partner, our son and one incredibly naughty Springer Spaniel called Bracken.
Over the years I have worked as an executive assistant including various other administrative support roles across a range of industries from Mining (share registry area), Workforce Solutions, Freight Logistics and Telecommunications. I now provide an online business support service for professional coaches, authors and small business owners specialising in website support, email marketing and administration.
My specialist skills are:
• Attention to detail.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality and professional.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to work flexibly in a team environment.
• Ability to learn new systems.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
As for project experience, I really enjoy working in WordPress and creating new websites for my clients or creating opt-in forms and landing pages.
My preferred method of contact is email which is firstname.lastname@example.org
My core systemsAsana
Outlook and Gmail
Zoho and Wave
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
WordPress and Wix
• Creating landing Pages (using Thrive Themes)