- Add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart, then head to the top and click 'view cart' to check out. After your payment is processed you'll receive an invoice via email. In the invoice will be a link to download the purchase to your computer. You can also access your purchases in the members area.
Get all our Content Kits and PLR FREE inside Academy PRO, over 70 kits and packs, available for instant download.
Why You Should Pay A Premium For Your VA
Some people want to conduct a number crunching exercise to really see if it is worthwhile from a purely financial point of view to engage a virtual assistant, instead of an in-house employee. Invariably they will find that there are savings to be made, but they should nevertheless be willing to pay a premium to work with the VA anyway. In addition to the freedom and flexibility, understand that the VA will always be on top of his or her respective game, as they simply have to do so to remain competitive in that business.
1. Choosing Which Payment Option Is Best For You When Hiring A VA. (538 words)
2. Online Payments, How To Pay Your VA. (533 words)
3. The Pros And Cons Of Hiring From 'People For Hire' Sites. (513 words)
4. Why A VA Is Far More Cost-Effective. (506 words)
5. Why You Should Be Willing To Pay A Premium For Your VA. (527 words)
Please note, the file is a single text file (.txt) which contains all of the articles and these articles are in UK English.