- Add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart, then head to the top and click 'view cart' to check out. After your payment is processed you'll receive an invoice via email. In the invoice will be a link to download the purchase to your computer. You can also access your purchases in the members area.
Get all our Content Kits and PLR FREE inside Academy PRO, over 70 kits and packs, available for instant download.
How To Deal With Awkward Clients
In an ideal world we would all like to have a fruitful two-way relationship with each and every client. Yet we don't live in an ideal world and we may often have to deal with a variety of clients who expect too much, think they know better than we do, insist on taking shortcuts or generate a variety of other challenges. Let's explore how to deal with these people.
Article Titles:1. Dealing With The Absent-Minded Professor (528 words)
2. How To Deal With A Confused Client (501 words)
3. Dealing With The Micromanager Expert (504 words)
4. The Ungrateful Client - Be Careful What You Suggest (504 words)
5. Why You Should Always Wear A White Hat And Be Suspicious Of Clients Who Encourage You Otherwise (514 words)
Please note, the file is a single text file (.txt) which contains all of the articles and these articles are in UK English.