- Add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart, then head to the top and click 'view cart' to check out. After your payment is processed you'll receive an invoice via email. In the invoice will be a link to download the purchase to your computer. You can also access your purchases in the members area.
Get all our Content Kits and PLR FREE inside Academy PRO, over 70 kits and packs, available for instant download.
Cloud computing is, if you like, a logical extension and development of our growing reliance on the Internet. We now live in a paperless environment and require little, if any space, to be entirely productive with our administrative functions. All we need is a web browser to be able to access an amazing array of software solutions provided "as a service." Using a web browser we can store all our relevant and important information "in the cloud," instantaneously. For the virtual assistant, it's a perfect combination.
1. Understanding Cloud Computing As A Concept (501 words)
2. The Exciting Future Of Cloud Computing (517 words)
3. How Cloud Capacity Is Engineered (500 words)
4. Platforms And Providers – An Insight Into Cloud Computing (519 words)
5. Illustrating The Power Of The Cloud (529 words)
6. Differentiating Between Software As A Service And Cloud Computing (501 words)
7. Who Are The Leaders In Cloud Computing? (502 words)
8. Is Cloud Computing Secure Enough? (509 words)
9. Some Of The Better Cloud-Based Applications For The VA (535 words)
10. How The Cloud Brings Functionality To Us All (504 words)
Please note, the file is a single text file (.txt) which contains all of the articles and these articles are in UK English.