I have a kind of morning ritual that I do with my husband, and we do this every weekday. I wanted to share this with you because it makes me feel so much better, maybe you can incorporate some of these things into your day?
1) First thing when I wake up, I wander into a visualisation of my Dual Goals for about 15 minutes.
2) I then get up and bounce on a rebounder for 15 minutes, while staring at my Dual Goals Chart and reading the affirmations on the post-it notes surrounding it.
3) I write my journal with a focus on gratitude.
4) I then review my Dual Goals chart and update it to see where I'm at.
5) Then I sit with my husband and we talk about the goals, I like to decide what I (or we're) going to do that day to help move things further along the chart. Sometimes we have joint Dual Goals, sometimes they are just mine.
6) We do Qi Gong for about 5 minutes.
7) We do a meditation for about 7 minutes.
8) We make a cuppa :-)
We're then set for the day! It's such an awesome way to begin every morning, and I strongly feel (no, actually, I 100% know!) this contributes to achieving my own goals, so try it!
If Dual Goals are new to you, you can check out the replay of my webinar, where I share all about it:
With much love, and to your new Goal Hacking Success!